Tuesday, February 1, 2011

20 Sweets in 20 Weeks - Voting Time!

Since last week's poll was a tie between Glazed Lemon and m&m slice and bake cookies I had to make the executive decision. And the winner is..... m&m's! Sorry for all of those who really wanted glazed lemon, but I know that Zoe will totally be into the m&m cookies so I'll have morning teas for her sorted.

I will post up the m&m slice and bake cookies tomorrow, but in the mean time if you can spare moment why not vote for next week's sweet? And this week we are voting for...

Chocolate Mousse
Image by colonnade

Cold Desserts!

Chocolate Mousse

Ultimate Banana Sundae

Rainbow Jelly


You know what to do - get voting!

2 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

That image looks delectable. I look forward to seeing the M&M cookies! As for this vote, I'm voting for Ultimate Banana Sundae! I love sundaes so much. (I also like chocolate mousse, so really it was a tough decision...)

Future Grown-Up said...

Banana Sundae for sure!