Monday, February 7, 2011

Move it to Lose it - Week 7

Move it to lose it - 12 Week Challenge

Starting weight: 75.2kg 
Previous weight: 73.5kg 
Current weight: 72.2kg

How is that for a loss! I am so happy with myself this week - 1.3kg gone! I did have a few slip ups still but in general I ate well, didn't over eat and I exercised a fair bit! Seems the secret to weight loss is to eat healthy food, eat the right amount of food and to exercise - who would have thought of that?

So this is how I did on last weeks goals...
  1. Eat reasonable portion sizes at every meal - big tick 
  2. Eat healthy meals - except for one dessert in the week - I may have eaten some chocolate that I shouldn't of and I had a schnitzel at the pub on Thursday
  3. Drink at least 2L of water every day - big tick
  4. Use the Wii Fit 5 times - tick
  5. Go for at least 2 walks with the girls - only went on one walk - but oh well
  6. Keep a food journal so that I can see where I am going wrong - done!
So my goals next week are the same - hopefully I can kick some more ass!

12 comments:

Talia said...

Woo Hoo!! What a great week!

Do you think writing down what you ate each week helped?

Lish said...

I think so - made me think more before I ate ;)

Christy said...

Writing it down is what works... makes you more conscious with what you put in your mouth.

Keep it up.

Connie said...

Well done, soon you will have reached your goal:)

Kat said...

Great work! That is fantastic. I had a bad week this week. I got a new job so I went out for celebratory dinner at the pub which funnily enough was a schnitzel and chips and maybe a few drinks too. I am going to try and cut down on my sugar intake this week. I eat way too many sweets and too much softdrink as well so hopefully cutting back will help.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wow, inspiring! I have to start losing some weight too but I keep putting it off...
Well done!!!

melissa said...

Great work - that's impressive. You are inspiring me to think about getting moving on my baby weight!

Rose said...

ooo you are doing well! I think youve deffinately sussed out the secrets to weight loss - who would have thought ;)

Rose

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Awesome! Congrats on the great week! :)

Levin said...

YAY!
I agree - having to document every morsel that goes into your mouth makes you stop and think if you really need it.
Congratulations :)
l
x

Xiaolu said...

Wow congrats Alicia! That's great progress. Fabulous job and I hope next week is just as successful or more.

By the Bluegrass said...

So good for you, girl! Gotta catch up on your recent post. I've been MIA, since my kids have had the flu!
xo,
Sena