Sunday, February 20, 2011

♥ Weekly Favourites ♥

Just a quick one tonight because it is late and I am ultra tired after a quick weekend away.

This super cute layer skirt tutorial over on Prudent Baby.

Instructions to make a cute scenic sketchbook on Elsie Marley.

This amazingly cute breakfast birthday party over at Cakies.

Part two of making a custom DIY planner on Kyla Roma.



Also we have a winner for the Cathy Peng Valentine's Giveaway....

Carly from She Love Libraries!

Congratulations Carly - I hope you love the scarf :)

6 comments:

By the Bluegrass said...

Oh, my gosh....I am flippin' over the sketchbook and the breakfast birthday party! What a fun party idea! My girls would love this. And, I am for sure checking out the notebook tutorial.
Thanks for sharing. I hope you had a nice little get away.
xo,
Sena

Kat said...

When I first saw that breakfast party on cakies it made me want to have kids so I could throw them a breakfast birthday party. It's such a cool idea!

oneordinaryday said...

You always find the coolest things. I love your weekly roundups.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you where you came up with the name of your blog.... I'm curious! :)

apparentlyjessy said...

Wow, a breakfast Birthday party. What an awesome idea.
Cannot believe how much Zoe has grown, she definitely IS a real little lady now!

Fancy Lads said...

This is a fantastic roundup! The party from cakies look divine...

Lish said...

Here is the reason for my blog name: http://the-red-deer.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-is-in-name.html