Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blogs I ♥

Is everyone else addicted to reading blogs or is it just me? Well if you aren't addicted yet - here are a few blogs that might help along your addiction...

Blogs I love - decor8
 
First off decor8 - a lovely blog for home decorating, new products and beautiful art & design. This has been in my Google Reader since I first discovered blogs - I absolutely love it and have saved many an image from this blog into my inspiration folders.

Blogs I love - Cakies
 
Cakies is a gorgeous blog written by Rubyellen. It gives a lovely snapshot of her life with her husband and three gorgeous girls (and there is another bubba on the way). Lots of vintage goodness, cooking and daily life posts - always a pleasure to read.

Blogs I love - Smile and Wave
 
Smile and Wave is a recent discovery for me and I'm so glad I found it. Rachel is a crafty mummy to two gorgeous kidlets. I love all of the vintage clothing posts for both herself and her kids - it is seriously inspiring me to start taking a bit more care about the way I look.

Blogs I love - Bleubird
 
Bleubird is another blog that I have just recently found - and it is another blog that is inspiring me to be a better dressed mummy. I love everything on this blog - wonderful food, gorgeous kids, great fashion and just a good outlook on life in general.

Blogs I love - My Paper Crane
 
My Paper Crane is the blog by Heidi Kenney. I discovered Heidi quite a few years back now when I bought one of her donut keychains from KidRobot. She always comes up with most adorable products and I love her food & family outing posts.

Blogs I love - 6 Bittersweets
 
Xialou from 6 Bittersweets has become one of my blog buddies - so that in itself makes me love her blog. But on top of that the goodies that she bakes up always leave my mouth watering and her food photography skills are amazing.

Blogs I love - Tartelette
 
Speaking of food photography, if you are a food lover and haven't visited Tartelette yet then you should do so immediately. Absolutely amazing photography and the food always looks amazingly delicious.

Blogs I love - ohdeedoh
 
Ohdeedoh is one of my favourite kids blogs - I love it for the craft ideas and interior decorating. I think it is probably a must if you have kidlets yourself.

Blogs I love - Design Sponge
 
Last but not least design*sponge is another interior decorating blog that has been in my Google Reader since I discovered blogs. Lots of inspiring homes and lots of DIY projects as well.

Now a question for you - what are your favourite blogs? Let me know in the comments - I'm always looking for more to check out.

11 comments:

Kat said...

I am so like you! I am obsessed with adding new blogs to my reader. I should do a post like this. How did you do the screen shots of each blog?

Cathie said...

these blogs look wonderful!
I definitely have to visit.
I love finding new blogs aswell but I gotta love the older ones i have grown to love & I feel connected to unlike with some of the bigger ones.

Eileen said...

Fabulous blogs! Oh, I have so many that I love! I think you might like Not Your Average Ordinary! She {Brandi} also has a food blog called Pizzelles! :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh i know some of these blogs but others are new!! Thanks for the tips. That Cakies one looks gorgeous, as a fellow mummy of 3 girls & a boy at the end, now aged 7, i love reading blogs of mummies with new babies - it takes me back, happy memories!! Love Posie

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

Aw thanks so much, babe! I'm totally honored, am so glad to have gotten to be friends with you through our blogs, and hope to meet for real one day!

cocoa and coconut said...

I'm definitely addicted to blogs! Its great to learn about new ones.

Anonymous said...

Gah! More to add to my reader! :)

Nourhan @ Miss Anthropist's Kitchen said...

Well I just discovered your blog but clearly we have a lot in common concerning blog tastes! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

cool Blogss :D

sweet Blog ♥

hugh serah

http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

followed a bunch here! thanks!!

Bonita Rose said...

Love your blog list, tell me how do you make screen shots? How do you do that on a mac?? anyone know?? let me know at bonnieangel1797@gmail.com
LOVE YOUR BLOG hugs xo