Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ Weekly Favourites - Valentine's Edition ♥


This photo by Charity Elle. If only I had a real love for reading - I spend all of my "reading time" online instead.

7/365
A sweet message in the snow - photographed by i *heart* sensible shoes.

I heart PBJ (II)
How about a Peanut Butter and Jelly love sandwich for breakfast? Found at {365} Breakfasts.

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
LOVE BAKE-A-BOO THIS VALENTINE'S DAY
Love the outfits and the cupcakes in this photo by Bake-A-Boo - so pretty!

How about making some hugs and kisses pancakes for your little one(s) on Valentine's day - a great idea from Cooking with My Kid.

These marshmallow lollipops look adorable (and super tasty) - another great idea from Cooking with My Kid.

How amazing do these chocolate dipped strawberries look? Head on over to One Charming Party to see how to make them.

I want one of those love forts in my lounge room - seriously how amazing does that look. I would love to curl up in there with my favourite magazines and have a little read and a nap. Go check out the tutorial over at Design*Sponge to make one of these yourselves.

This little Valentine award is a very cute DIY gift - go check out the tutorial at Wild Olive.

I love these simple and cute decorations over on Ohdeedoh - even better there is a tutorial to make the large fringed heart in the middle of the prints - super cute!

Did you find any cute Valentine's blog posts? Let me know in the comments section if you have any good ones to share.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, wow! I love each and every picture of these!

Kristalee said...

Have I ever told you that I love your blog? I dont think so, so right now, almost valentines day, I am going to send you some blog love! I think you are amazing!

By the Bluegrass said...

Ahhh, love me some hearts! I especially love the book heart and the xoxo pancakes.

I posted a five sided heart tutorial on my blog. Check it and let me know what you think. It's my first tutorial.
xo,
Sena

Unknown said...

Great round-up! So many terrific ideas, thanks for including me :)

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Lovely collection of goodies. You've managed to make me hungry this morning. :P

Unknown said...

I am so flattered you used my photo!
I really really love your blog. I just started following it. This post was so fun. I wish I had thought of it :D

krissy said...

I am so beyond flattered that you used my snow graffiti photo! Thank you so much! I love all of the pictures you chose, most especially that cozy little fort. Oh.my.gosh...how much would I love to have one of my own!