Thursday, February 24, 2011

Etsy Picks

Etsy Picks - Mae
I am so excited to have found Mae - this shop sells reusable fabric wall decals. How cool is that? I know that Zoe would love these and would spend hours and hours sticking and re-sticking them in her room. I think I might have to save up and get her some!

 { Pictured: Mini Up, Up and Away Stickers and Dress Up Dolls Decals }

Etsy Picks - Amy Blackwell
Amy Blackwell's shop has so many gorgeous prints with beautiful colour schemes. She also has some lovely embroidered pieces - I think they would look lovely in my bedroom.

{ Pictured: Cotton Doodle (Pink Triangles) and Abstract Kitty }

Etsy Picks - My Paper Crane
I have loved My Paper Crane for quite a while now. The plushies Heidi creates are just so cute - and best of all they are mainly food items! I'm also falling in love with this Baker Helper's print, wouldn't it look so cute in a cosy little kitchen?

{ Pictured: Happy Bread and Baker's Helper Print }

Etsy Picks - Furze Chan
I love these amazing DIY paper puppets by Furze Chan - lovely design and great colour combinations. I'm also falling in love with their gorgeous wall calendar - makes me wish that I didn't have one already. Maybe next year!

{ Pictured: DIY Paper Puppet Fox and 2011 Mini Wall Calendar }

Etsy Picks - Imagination Kids
I'm a huge fan of wooden toys for kids (I wish that I actually had more for Zoe and Grace) and so when I found Imagination Kids I was very excited. They have beautifully made wooden toys for kids - I especially love the rainbow, I know that Zoe would have a lot of fun with that.

{ Pictured: Wooden Hedgehogs and Mushrooms and Rainbow Stacker }

3 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Aww!! These lil things are soo cute!! I love the hedgehogs!!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Love Mae said...

Love every single thing! Beautiful blog.

By the Bluegrass said...

We like a lot of the same things! Love the embroidery, the wall calender (so cool) and the toys.
xo,
Sena