Starting weight: 75.2kg
Previous weight: 72.2kg
Current weight: 71.9kg
Not a big loss this week - but still a loss is a loss, right? Another 300 grams gone - hopefully never to be seen again! That means I am just 900 grams from my pre-pregnancy weight - it is so close I can feel it. I guess this week I probably wasn't as good as I should have been - but I didn't slip up too much so I was kind of disappointed that I only had a small loss.
I have started to think - how can I continue to keep myself motivated? And once I do lose all the weight that I want to, how am I going to maintain it? I think my main problem is that I am an emotional and bored eater. As soon as I am feeling down/angry/upset/worried/whatever I want something sweet. When I have nothing to do I want to eat something sweet. Hell I just want to eat sweet things all of the time.
How I did on last weeks goals...
- Eat reasonable portion sizes at every meal - yep
- Eat healthy meals - except for one dessert in the week - nope I ended up having 3 desserts and a bit of chocolate on a few days - naughty Alicia!
- Drink at least 2L of water every day - yep
- Use the Wii Fit 5 times - I actually did it 6 times this week
- Go for at least 2 walks with the girls - went on 4 walks with the girls to try to make up for all the sweets I ate
- Keep a food journal so that I can see where I am going wrong - I slacked off, probably around the time that I started eating badly
My question to you deer readers is how do you control your eating habits? How do you stop being an emotional eater?