Sunday, February 6, 2011

♥ Weekly Favourites ♥

Here is some loveliness that I have found this week...
21/365.
 Image by the//crafty//fox

How awesome are these glitter shoes? I think I would feel like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz in these.

Crochet Embellishment
Image by AnnieDesign

I love the pretty colours in these crocheted embellishments - and I think if they were large enough they would make some awesome drink coasters.

fassett value quilt WIP

Lots of pretty fabric. I have 'Sew a Quilt' on my list of things to do so I love looking at pretty pictures like this.

Ripple Baby Blanket

Love this baby blanket - so bright and cheerful.

shredded
Gorgeous colours and just a beautiful photo in general.


Now for some link love:

♥ Making a wallpaper print with Paper Sparrow

ArtMind has a wonderful little tutorial to make a snow globe

♥ Why not make some yarn pom poms with Prudent Baby?


Atypical Type A has some cute little Thank You tags if you have to thank some people

7 comments:

melissa said...

I love that rainbow baby blanket! It would take me twenty years to make though - I wish I had a grandma to crochet one for me!

Rah said...

Pom poms!! The one thing I still remember to make from when I was little :)

Hoola Tallulah said...

OoOoh I want the blanket, I must learn to crochet! Thanks fo sharing your awesome finds <3

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

Cool Collection! Thank you for including my photo

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

My blanket started out that way and now I regret I added more colors to is as it's not so pretty anymore.
Thanks for adding a link to my tutorial, Alicia! :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for including my baby blanket in with so many other beautiful things, and now I have found your blog, hurrah!

By the Bluegrass said...

Love it all! You always pick some cool stuff!
xo,
Sena