Thursday, February 3, 2011

Etsy Picks

Some Etsy goodness that I have discovered this week...

Etsy Picks - nateduval.com
I love these amazing screen prints done by Nate Duval - especially since I have a secret love for gig posters and sneakers.


Etsy Picks - Amanda Atkins
Lots of gorgeous original art work and extremely cute paper dolls by Amanda Atkins - I love portraits of tattooed ladies - but I don't think I could ever get tattooed myself.


Etsy Picks - Johnny Vintage
I am desiring all things vintage at the moment so naturally I am loving Johnny Vintage - especially the cute little deer statuette!


Etsy Picks - Sycamore Street Press
Loving these cute prints from Sycamore Street Press - I think the number and alphabet prints would look great in a children's bedroom or play room.


Etsy Picks - Kitty Baby Love
Kitty Baby Love has extremely cute kitty crayons that would be perfect for little hands and lots of other cute kitty things like colouring in books, candles and this adorable bowling set.

9 comments:

Mel said...

Love the kitty crayons and bowling set! My husband would even approve of our kids bowling over kittens. ;) (he's not a cat fan and is highly allergic - he's not actually cruel to animals).

By the Bluegrass said...

Gotta check em' out! Thanks for the info. Especially love the vintage items and the children's prints!
xo,
Sena

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

ALicia, thanks so much for featuring me! Like you, I will probably never get a tattoo..which is why I love painting tattooed ladies so much, I think. :)
-Amanda

Kara said...

What great links! I need a never ending Etsy fund.

apparentlyjessy said...

LOVE Kitty Baby Love! <3

Sara of Kitty Baby Love said...

Wow awesome- thanks so much for including our kitties! =^_____^= meow!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

These are really great items!

oneordinaryday said...

I've found myself browsing etsy finds lately too. So many beautiful things!

Gabbi said...

Great finds! My most favorite are the Amenda Atkins paper-dolls! Gorgeous!