Thursday, February 10, 2011

Etsy Picks

Etsy Picks - printspace
I love nearly all of the prints from printspace and I know I am not the only one, since I have seen the bird stack and jungle stack prints in quite a few children's rooms online. I seriously need to get some more art work for Zoe's room - will have to keep these prints in mind!


Etsy Picks - Oh My Cavalier!
I remember seeing these cute mechanical paper animal dolls by Oh My Cavalier! some time ago and back then I thought they were awesome. And you know what? I still think they are pretty darn awesome. I want!

{ Pictured: Mechanical Animal Paper Dolls and Fox Tags }

Etsy Picks - mummysam
I love these simple and fantastic prints by mummysam - isn't that kitchen jars fabric to die for? I wonder what sewing project I could use it in?

{ Pictured: Portraits Letterpress Print and Kitchen Jars Fabric }

Etsy Picks - Jacqueline Bos
I found the illustrations by Jacqueline Bos really interesting - I would love to get my hands on one of her mini books.

{ Pictured: I Heart the Arctic Mini Book and Daylight Dreamers Letterpress Print }

Etsy Picks - Rosie Music
Rosie Music has some amazing art prints, shirts and bags  - I don't know why it took me so long to find this shop! I'm in love with the Too Shy print pictured above - it is gorgeous!

{ Pictured: Too Shy No.3 Wood Print and Home Sweet Home Print }

3 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Oh I am heading over to Oh My Cavalier right now cause those animal paper dolls have got me swooning! Love the new blog header by the way, looks beautiful! I need a new one, wanna make one for me? ;)

By the Bluegrass said...

Bunch of cute stuff there!
xo,
Sena

Lish said...

Thanks Jessy - I am definitely no expert on making banners but I'll give it a try if you want me to :P