Thursday, February 17, 2011

Etsy Picks

Etsy Picks - Roadside Projects
This amazing cut paper art is by Roadside Projects - I actually gasped out loud when I saw this shop. I can't get over the attention to detail and the wonderful use of colour. Just gorgeous.
 
{ Pictured: Cloud Climbing and Flight by Kite }

Etsy Picks - Elsita
Another shop that has gorgeous paper cut art is Elsita. Again the detail in these pieces just amazes me. I would love to give it a try, but I think perhaps I am a little too clumsy for it. 
 
{ Pictured: Little Red Riding Hood and Print }

Etsy Picks - Krize
Krize has some gorgeous prints (I particularly like the Leo one, since I myself am a Leo), brooches, soft toys and jewelery. Lots of cute and fun things!
 
{ Pictured: Leo Print and Funny Bunny Brooch }

Etsy Picks - Piktorama
I really love all of the prints by Piktorama - they have wonderful colour schemes and simple, yet extremely cute illustrations. I especially love the happy cupcakes print - that would look super cute in my future kitchen!
 
{ Pictured: Tea Time and Happy Cupcakes }

Etsy Picks - Laura George
Another fantastic shop for quirky original prints is Laura George - I'm especially digging the Intellectuals print - it is making me feel smarter already. 

{ Pictured: Finding Friends and We Are Intellectuals }

8 comments:

artichoke said...

Aw, cute picks. I love Roadside Projects! I'll have to check out the rest :)

Leanns' Vintage said...

Great post and finds!

Love those cute illustrations!


x

Elsita said...

Lovely!

Fancy Lads said...

The roadside projects are magical! My word,I could waste a lot of time gawking at them...

Becky Farley said...

That paper cutting amazes me!!! I wish I had that skill!!

By the Bluegrass said...

I'm with ya on gasping out loud over the Roadside Projects artwork! And, I have been lovin' Elsita's things for a long time now. If only I had that kind of talent....sigh.
xo,
Sena

Kristina Sabaite (krize) said...

So cute! Thanks so much!!!

Macarons Recipes said...

Grreat blog you have here