Monday, February 21, 2011

Move it to Lose It - Week 9

Move it to lose it - 12 Week Challenge

Starting weight: 75.2kg 
Previous weight: 71.9kg 
Current weight: 71.5kg

Another 400 grams gone - and seriously I amazed that I managed to lose anything at all this week. I have eaten so many sweet things - and I didn't exercise as much as I wanted to. So a bad week for my health kick. Tomorrow is a brand new day right?

How I did on last weeks goals...
  1. Eat reasonable portion sizes at every meal - yep
  2. Eat healthy meals - except for one dessert in the week - I ate so much sweet stuff this week it is just ridiculous!
  3. Drink at least 2L of water every day - yep
  4. Use the Wii Fit 5 times - only did it 4 times
  5. Go for at least 2 walks with the girls - only managed one
  6. Keep a food journal so that I can see where I am going wrong and post it up - I lost track of it all on my little weekend away - so I am not going to be posting it up (that and I am totally ashamed of how much bad food I ate this week).
So only 500 grams to go now before I reach my pre-pregnancy weight - I really want to get to that by the next weigh in. So no more naughty Alicia - I have to eat well and exercise this week.

7 comments:

Connie said...

Way to go, even if you cheat this coming week it looks like you can reach your goal next week:)
After I give birth I think I will copy you, well probably not rigth away, but I do believe I more willing to stick with it if I blog about it:)

Kat said...

Woo hoo! You are powering along with your weight loss. You will be at pre pregnancy weight before you know it!

By the Bluegrass said...

Is 500 grams about 1 pound? That's all you've got to lose? Holy moly girl...to me your back to your pre-pregnancy weight when you are still ten pounds away!
xo,
Sena

apparentlyjessy said...

Woo! Go girl!

Rose said...

You are doing really well! 400g is probably more than you think-if you get your electric scales out and measure 400g you will see just how good your doing :)

Rose

Fancy Lads said...

You can do it! You're doing so good!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Woohoo! That's great - can't believe how quickly you loose weight! It's inspiring and I'll start soon too! :)