Friday, February 18, 2011

Zoe - 28 months

Little Zoe - my how you have grown. You are becoming quite the little lady now.

Zoe
You love being outdoors - and you especially love using your little watering can.

Zoe
Reading time is still a favourite - especially when Pop is around to read with.

Zoe
You are starting to get a bit of an appetite for food - perhaps there is hope at meal times after all.

Zoe
You are starting to get very involved in your play time and quite often will tell me to go away so that you can play on your own. Little Miss Independent.

Zoe
You somehow put up with mummy giving you very crooked fringe cuts.

Zoe
You love to paint and draw - you are quite the budding artist.

Zoe
You are looking more and more beautiful everyday.
 
I love you little lady - can't wait to see what this next month brings!

17 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

She's so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

She really is looking more and more beautiful. It's amazing how much change just one month can bring :)

Becky Farley said...

awww holy moly she is getting so big and so so pretty! Those eyes!! :)

Sue said...

Such a little sweetheart!

Amy said...

Beautiful girl!

Glad I am not the only one giving their daughter wonky fringe trims hehe ;)

xo

By the Bluegrass said...

Ahhh, she is so pretty! I love that black and white photo. And the one where you cut here bangs. That is priceless. :)
xo,
Sena

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh this post just made me smile from ear to ear! She is adorable! I love her lil personality in these photos! The last one of her is truly beautiful! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Cathie said...

ahh, beautiful ALicia!
i read this this morning & thought it was the sweetest post.
love that last photo, she is adorable.
love the crooked fringe...oops, Aidan gets a few like that.
she looks like you too, absolutely gorgeous ♥

melissa said...

Oh Alicia, she is beautiful! And really starting to look like you. :)

Rose said...

Awww shes so gorgeous. Some beautiful photos you have there.
I hope I have a lil girl some day.

Rose

Sere said...

OMG! She so cute.

Now my wish to have someday a little girl is even more intense!

oneordinaryday said...

Wow, she really looks like you when you compare your photos to your profile pic! Do you hear that a lot?

Fancy Lads said...

She is gorgeous! What sweet pictures...

Anh said...

oh my, she's sooo adorable.

My first time to visit your blog, and I am glad I did!

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

Awwww happy 28th month, sweetie!

CAM said...

Alicia, Zoe is just amazing. What gorgeous pics and descriptions. You are such a good mummy!!!

Cathy Peng said...

what a lovely post!
zoe is adorable and seems to have quite the personality :)