Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More goodies...

I know, I know I am getting lots of fun stuff lately - but this is definitely the last of it for a while. I ordered from Little Betsy Baker, and may I just say that their shop and customer service is outstanding! I was very impressed. First of all it came wrapped up very pretty like this...


And then inside my lovely little presents...


My fondant modeling tools, a cute little butterfly cutter, a 1M tip for my cupcakes (can you believe I don't have one of those yet!) and a yummy gingerbread was in there as well!

So thank you Little Betsy Baker, Zoe and I appreciated the sweet freebie :)

12 comments:

Chantel said...

Oh I love good service - hard to come by sometimes!! That betterfly cutter is so cute! And the wrapping looked cool - just like presents! :)

I love that you can see Zoe in the background. Your photos are always wonderful.

Do you bite your nails? I do. I wish I could stop...

boots said...

lucky duck! cute packaging too!

Miss Dot said...

I love my 1M tip! I use that one all the time :) It's probably my main go-to tip when I can't think of how else to ice something. Post some pics of stuff you use it on!

Red Boots said...

There's nothing more exciting than beautifully wrapped goodies in the post!! xx

Gabbi said...

So cute! I love the little butterfly cutter...

Anonymous said...

i see the baby peeking in the background :) makes it that much sweeter!

alissa said...

i think packaging is so important - when i order something and its packaged with special care? over the moon:)

Cathie said...

ohhh, don't you just LOVE such gorgeous things! that tip is the very best, how have you lived without it.
and ofcourse, your photos are always fantastic!

Rah said...

I don't know if I should admit that I knew that was the 1M tip before I got to the caption.
Me? Addict?!

Becky Farley said...

Wow that's so awesome! All this new stuff, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

ps you do need that cupcake book! Find it, and buy it! :)

Elissa said...

ooohh Butterflies! I love it, thanks for the link, I think I am going to be making a few purchases now.

Rose said...

ooo I love the little butterfly cutter, i need one of those :)

Rose