Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Living in the past


If you could choose a day, a week, a moment in time to re-live - what would it be?

So this is another Blog This challenge and for me a really easy one! If I could relive any moment in my life so far it would definitely be my honeymoon. Mat and I had such a great time in Apollo Bay on the Great Ocean Road, we ate tasty seafood, went on treks through the rainforest, saw the 12 apostles and went to Melbourne and bought some amazing art. The best part of all was curling up in front of the fire in our little cabin with the amazing view. Too much fun :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Ah, young love!

How was the vacation? :)

Chantel said...

That's such a cute photo. You both have such happiness in your smiles :)

The cabin sounds beautiful! Great ocean road is stunning - what a good place to have a honeymoon!

boots said...

wow! what a great honeymoon that sounds like, i can't wait for mine! and you inspired me with your cupcakes to bake some muffins last night, hooray!

Anonymous said...

Cute header!

Becky Farley said...

aww that's awesome! and very sweet!

Anonymous said...

If I could re-live a moment in time, it would have to be when we bought our condo. It felt like x-mas morning for a year or so! Cute pic : ) I love seafood and cabins too.

Fiesta Saurus Rex said...

If I could re-live any moment from my life.... It would have to be me solo trip around thailand at the end of university semester.

Meeting the most amazing people, while being completly in control of where I was going, not to mention being in one of the most beautiful places on earth :)