Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Etsy Picks (Favourite Sellers) - Ity-Bity Bags

Ity-Bity Bags have the cutest little pouches, pencil cases, hand made buttons, coffee cuffs and totes. I love all of the appliques - the cupcakes, the sushi, the bunnies - they are all too cute! Lisa the owner of Ity-Bity Bags also has a lovely little blog - so if you are in need for some ultra cuteness pop on over and take a look...


1. Photo bunny pouch $11 2. Cupcake coffee cuff $7 3. Breakfast bunch applique zip pouch $11 4. Frogs pencil case $9 5. Taco time tote bag $38 6. The romantic via air mail collection $35 7. Onigiri love pouch $11 8. Apples pouch $7 9. Sushi time yum button $7.50

4 comments:

boots said...

oh these are so cute! i started an etsy shop yesterday and already sold one card! i'm so excited about it, and more coming really soon!

Elissa said...

I love the cupcake, and it is pink too!

Chantel said...

My Fave is the apples.

LOL my verification work is farksti ;)

Becky Farley said...

Every time I see these I want them!! The frog one is cute and that white bunny photographer!