Saturday, September 19, 2009

First cupcake order


Today I baked my first ever cupcake order! One of the lovely ladies from Mat's work wanted some cupcakes for her daughter's 10th birthday party - and I was ever so happy that she asked me to bake them. The birthday girl wanted vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and sprinkles. The colour choices were left up to me, so I decided to do 12 yellow cupcakes with coloured sugar confetti and 12 pink cupcakes with sprinkles.

The pink ones are my personal favourite - they look so pretty...


I really like the look of the sugar confetti, especially on yellow frosting - classic cupcake style!


Here they are all packed up in my cupcake courier ready to go...


I hope the birthday girl liked them :)

12 comments:

Paris Pastry said...

Very pretty! I would order them!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

It's so exciting getting orders, isn't it?

I've done a few myself now and whilst it can be stressful, it's always a little fun. x

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

And most importantly they look so beautiful. Perfect!

I love your colours. x

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

They look so yummy! I would love to eat one for breakfast :)

Well done on getting the order

Rah said...

I'm with Sarah - can I have one for breakfast? Preferably a pink one ;)
They're gorgeous! Well done :)
(what tip did you use)?

Paperfection said...

That's great! I think you're such a pro you should be selling these all the time!

apparentlyjessy said...

Congratulations on your first order! Those are some super sweet and girly cupcakes, I am sure they were loved!

Anonymous said...

Delish! I want some.

Amanda said...

I can't imagine a birthday girl not loving those cupcakes. Well done!

Chantel said...

Oh they look wonderful!

Congratulations on your first order!! This might sound stupid but I feel really proud of you!!!

I bet the birthday girl loved them, you did an awesome job! :)

Elissa said...

They look amazing! I wish I had a pink one sitting right next to me at my desk. I suspect many more orders will be coming your way, and before you know it, you'll be doing weddings :)

Congrats!

Fiesta Saurus Rex said...

Is that the first time you have used the courier?

How many times have I creid trying to bring cupcakes to a friends house...