Starting weight: 75.2kg
Previous weight: 75kg
Current weight: 74.9kg
Okay I have to admit that I have been naughty this week - bad, bad, bad Alicia! I didn't do to bad with most of my goals - I ate reasonable portion sizes, I drank lots of water and I exercised. BUT - I ate naughty food again (nibbles, pie, custard, ice-cream, and more I am sure), and I think it is definitely hampering my weight loss.
On a positive note though my step mum gave me a Wii and Wii Fit for my Christmas present so now I have a fun way to exercise that can easily fit in with kids and my general lack of free time.
So time to list my goals for this week...
- Eat reasonable portion sizes at every meal
- Eat healthy foods - except for dessert once (which I already had just then - when sampling the brownies)
- Drink at least 2L of water every day
- Exercise at least four times
- Use the Wii Fit at least three times
Any tips for eating well when you have house guests?