Thursday, January 20, 2011

Etsy Picks

Here are a few lovely Etsy shops that I have found this week...

Etsy Picks - Paper Sparrow

Paper Sparrow for extremely cute art work, prints, jewelery, stationery and more. I think I am in love with the little foxes having their jam - soooo cute!


Etsy Picks - Cathy Peng

Cathy Peng makes the cutest tees, accessories and stationery for kitty-cat lovers like myself. I especially ♥ the clever kitty - geeky kitty-cat lovers unite!


Etsy Picks - Pop Pop Portraits

How cute are these watercolour portraits by Pop Pop Portraits? You can even get a custom portrait painted, I think that would be a fantastic present or maybe it would be good to just have one of yourself.


Etsy Picks - Golly Bard

I am really loving the gorgeous colours Golly Bard uses in her artwork - I think they would look fantastic hanging up in my future study :P. It is also inspiring me to learn the art of watercolour - seriously beautiful work.


Etsy Picks - Penguin and Fish

I think the embroidery patterns by Penguin and Fish are just adorable and would look fantastic in a nursery - now I just need to learn how to embroider - it is on my 101 in 1001 list! I'm also loving those cute lion kitties - marew!


6 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for including my print and cards from Paper Sparrow.

I love the things you've found, I've promised myself to learn embroidery this year too! It looks like Penguin and Fish is an excellent place to start - the patterns are adorable!

-Andrea

holly aka golly said...

such wonderful and unique finds! happy to be included!

Helena said...

This is lovely! Thanks for the wee feature x

By the Bluegrass said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to see what other people like. I look forward to checking them out.
Hugs,
Sena

Gabbi said...

Wonderful finds Alicia! I'm especially fond of the first Paper Sparrow print... reminds me of the Fantastic Mr. Fox!

apparentlyjessy said...

I love Cathy Pengs stuff too! Still yet to buy anything, but I drool over her Etsy store often.

Love the flamingo painting as well.