Friday, January 28, 2011

Crafty WIP

Felt Scraps
I've decided that 2011 is the year for me to be a creative gal and so I signed up for the Valentine Craft Swap being put on by Becky at Strumpet's Crumpets and Amber at Hoot-n-Annie. So I have been busy designing a little pattern, buying materials, cutting up my material and now I am ready to get sewing. I won't say what I am making just yet, but it does look super yummy :P

I'm not the only one getting creative in this household either - check out the drawing Zoe did with her crayons...

Drawing of Mum by Zoe
If you can't tell it is a drawing of me. She has been very busy lately trying to draw faces - and she told me that this one was a drawing of mum. So super cute!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Oooh I'm in the valentine craft swap too! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Talia said...

I can't wait to see it when you're finished!! Those colours are cute. :-)

oneordinaryday said...

Valentine's Day really lends itself to cute crafts, doesn't it? Can't wait to see what you do. I love Zoe's portrait of you. : ) You've got a budding artist on your hands.

Also wanted to thank you for the good thoughts and wishes for my sister and her family. We are so fortunate!

By the Bluegrass said...

So, what are you making for the strumpets and crumpets swap? I'm having a hard time deciding. I like swaps because they force me to be creative. I love sewing and crafting, but it is easy to put it off when you have kids. So, swaps keep me crafting!
Have fun,
Sena

Anonymous said...

Frame that portrait, it's gorgeous!