1. Bambi - I think that is self explanatory.
2. The Thin Red Line - get it?
3. Open Season - again with a deer as the main character.
4. Snow White - lots of lovely forest folk.
5. Notting Hill - he is a hopeless romantic after all.
So now that we have got that out of the way it is time to pass on Clive's wealth of knowledge with you all. Did you know that Clive has baking since he was 4 years old? Now at the mature of age 21 he has decided to share his baking wisdom of 17 years in order to help all aspiring bakers out in the blogosphere.
Whisk your dry ingredients together before adding to the wet ingredients.
By doing this you minimise the amount of stirring needed to properly combine the dry ingredients, therefore reducing the risk of over mixing and losing all of the air from your batter. You also ensure that each of the dry ingredients is distributed evenly in the batter, instead of having small pockets of cocoa powder as an example.