Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Etsy Picks (Favourite Sellers) - Ashley G and Drew

Ashley Goldberg has some amazing prints for sale on Etsy. I love, love, love all of her work - the colour schemes, the simple faces and the beards! She also has a lovely little blog at Kitty Genius - take a look if you have some time.


1. A Look Only You Would Understand (Orange) $20 2. Ashley G Postcard Set $15 3. Going Swimmingly $20 4. Miniature Raindrop (Orange pattern) $19.95 5. Merrily Merrily Home $52 6. I'm Right Behind You $20 7. Abstract 1 $20 8. Miniature Puppy $19.95 9. Trust Your Instincts $20

3 comments:

Becky Farley said...

She has notebooks in Urban Outfitters - she's big time huh!? I love her boy and girl drawings!

Elissa said...

Number 6 is my fav, very unique work.

Chantel said...

Ooo I like Merrily Merrily Home

Red things always stand out to me :)