Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog This - Challenge 13 - Gifts!

I recently discovered Blog This - a way to connect Australian bloggers together, but it also provides wonderful blogging ideas too. This weeks challenge is to think of five presents you would like for your next birthday, so without further ado I present my wish list...

First off, a good massage never goes astray.


I think everyone needs some cake on their birthday, this one looks pretty darn good.


New baking supplies make my heart go pitter patter - you can never have enough!


A nice long sleep in, need I say more.


Finish it off with a nice bunch of flowers, I don't ask for much do I ;)

10 comments:

claradevi said...

These are awesome. I can't help the cake (!), it looked so tasty... and its about 11 pm now so its not funny to be hungry in the middle of the night! teehee :D

Becky Farley said...

:) I'll take all that minus the baking supplies, plus some sewing supplies!

Anonymous said...

Sweet list : )

Elissa said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday to me. I cannot remember the last time I had a massage but that is definitely on my wish list as well.

Anon said...

Yes, would LOVE the massage! I think I'm the only girl in the world who hates the gift of cut flowers though! I much prefer to see a beautiful tree or bush in the wild or in a garden... I get so depressed at the waste when cut flowers die!

Chantel said...

Sounds like a really nice day.

Simple is the best :)

KH said...

Beautiful list, the perfect birthday.

FoodMuster said...

hey that cake looks delish!

carly said...

i ♥ flowers too

Sparkly Tiara said...

Gorgeous list.

I want that cake now. Like, right this very minute!