Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Etsy Picks (Favourite Sellers) - SpiceRak Designs

I have long wanted to get myself a gorgeous apron to do my baking and hosting in - but I still haven't gotten around to buying or making one. So I thought it was fitting to feature an Etsy seller that has some beautiful retro aprons, without further ado...



1. Vintage Style Double Perfect Circle Full Apron $43 USD 2. Vintage Style Cotton Luncheon Napkins $16 USD 3. Vintage Style Sunday Brunch Full Apron $33 USD 4. Retro Cotton Luncheon Napkins - Set of Four $16 USD 5. Vintage Style Double Perfect Circle Hostess Apron $35 USD 6. Retro Set of Trivets/Hotpads $14 USD 7. Vintage Style Perfect Circle Hostess Apron $27 USD 8. Vintage Style Set of Four Large Placemats $30 USD 9. Vintage Style Icecream Social Hostess Apron $26 USD

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that yellow fabric. It reminds me of my great grandmother's kitchen.

Chantel said...

Oooo the vintage hostess apron - SO CUTE and happy house wife ;)

Becky Farley said...

I love aprons, but I don't cook lol. That top one is soooo cute. Those are all too pretty to get messy! When we were young (and now actually) we'd have cookie made right before christmas, and my aunt would give us each an apron and I'd feel like a REAL cookie maker with that apron on :)