Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exciting news on the baking front

That is right people I have a new oven installed and ready to bake! Mat bought it for me last weekend and we finally got it installed today. This means no more blaming the oven for my cupcake mishaps and finally I should be able to get consistent results with my baking. To say I am excited is definitely an understatement.

This oven rocks because
  1. The temperature is still readable on the oven knob.
  2. It actually keeps the temperature consistent.
  3. It has an oven light.
  4. It is fan forced.
  5. It has a wok burner.
  6. It is shiny and new.
Can't wait to bake my cupcakes on the weekend in this!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

yay! new toys are such fun!

Becky Farley said...

:) this is so awesome!!! Way to go Mat, a camera and a whole oven lol! You're a lucky lady, but I'm sure he's a luckier guy! I'm excited for you! I'd like to think if I had a super fancy oven I'd bake :)

very cool! I'm happy for you!

alissa said...

very cool! cant wait to hear how they turn out

Amy said...

ooh nice! Emjoy xox

drollgirl said...

i am so excited for you!

and

IT IS SO CUTE!!!

Chantel said...

Yay! Way to go Mat!