Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Etsy Picks (Favourite Sellers) - So Softies

So I have decided to change things up a bit and for a while I will be spotlighting different etsy stores that I think are pretty special. So the first in this series...

So Softies

I just love everything in this store - the bags, notepads, original oil paintings and of course the crocheted Timmies. If you like what you see be sure to also check out the blog M.Patrizio Illustrations + Cute Stuff.


1. Organic Cotton Tote Bag - Reusable Shopping Grocery Bag $20
2. Timmie Iron On Embroidered Patch $5
3. Happy Cloud Notepad $5
4. Timmie Tadpole with toadstool original oil painting $100
5. Vinyl Sticker Sheet - Set of 2 $4
6. Timmie 195 $29
7. Squeezel 1 $40
8. We Belong Together- Blank Card - peanut butter and jelly love - Lunchtime Love Story $3
9. Parachuting Owl TODDLER SIZE 4 T-Shirt American Apparel $15


Don't forget to enter the giveaway - only 2 days left!

4 comments:

Cari ♥ said...

I <3 her shop!! I'm the proud owner of her cloud notepad & strawberry stationary :)

Tina Tarnoff said...

Peanut butter and jelly love! How cute!

Amanda said...

The pb+j melts my heart a little. :)

Chantel said...

Hehehehe

Timmie is so cute :)