Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What I love Wednesdays - Stationery

It is official I am a stationery addict.

There I said it.

Tell me that you don't love stationery, and do you know what, I won't believe you. There is nothing like a new notepad, a new pen or a nice new set of pencils. Even better is the smell of a nice big stationery store and the excitement that comes from perusing the multitude of pens.

Hmm reading back over that I realise that I sound just a little bit insane, but I just remember the start of each school or university semester and how excited I got when I got to buy all my books, folders, pens, pencils, and more. Surely I am not the only one with this obsession?

So for all the addicts out there here are some of the products from kikki.K that I took a particular fancy to, enjoy!

1. Cloth Letter Holder $39.95 AUD 2. Desktop Business Card Holder $49.95 AUD 3. Wooden Love Stamp Set $14.95 AUD 4. A4 Cloth Storage Box $34.95 AUD 5. 2010 A5 Weekly Family Diary $39.95 AUD 6. Coat Hanger Paper Clips $9.95 AUD 7. Giant Pencils $4.50 AUD 8. Alphabet Stickers $7.95 AUD 9. Love Mini Writing Set $12.95 AUD

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

RED...Matches your blog : )

Elissa said...

I am a self confessed stationary addict as well and I love kikki.K. I could literally buy everything in their shops. Love the stamps and the paperclips. Almost makes me want to study again.

alissa said...

love stationary! the coat hanger paperclips are adorable! love it

apparentlyjessy said...

I confess, I am a stationary addict too. I cannot walk into a newsagent without veering towards the stationary section, and I cannot walk out without purchasing something, even if its not needed!

Amanda said...

I love stationery too!

Do you remember the part of You've Got Mail when Meg Ryan talks about loving the smell of a bouquet of fresh pencils? She totally made all the stationery addicts of the world fall in love a little bit. :)

drollgirl said...

i am mad for stationery, note cards, thank you cards, etc. it is problematic. and when i need to send a card out, it is quite the dilemma. i want to send my best cards out, but i want to keep them too. i agonize over it and fret over it, and yes, i know how lame this sounds.

and....

i love your selection here. oh dear.

Becky Farley said...

stationery is my favorite! I have a huge box full of it, when I'm out and see ON SALE pretty stationery I buy it, because you never know when you need it!

Chantel said...

Oooo those papercips are so cool! :D
I love stationery too - but to the point where I will buy a new notebook and then wont want to write in it to 'ruin' it...LOL

Chantel said...

Oooo those papercips are so cool! :D
I love stationery too - but to the point where I will buy a new notebook and then wont want to write in it to 'ruin' it...LOL

Anonymous said...

i loveee stationery, i'm in college and i'm so sad that i'm in my final year, last chance to get excited over a new semester. i love to buy stationery and browse stores.Nice to see i'm not the only one.