This is another treat that would be perfect to package up and give as a gift at Christmas time (or any time really). It will keep for up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
So you know what to do, get in the kitchen and get baking :)
White Rocky Road (from Better Homes and Gardens - December 2007)
Makes about 20 pieces
2/3 cup slivered almonds
1 cup white marshmallows, roughly chopped
1/2 cup shredded coconut
150g vanilla almond nougat, roughly chopped
375g white chocolate, melted
- Line bottom and sides of 2 bar tins with baking paper.
- Combine almonds, marshmallows, coconut and nougat.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tins, cover with glad wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Turn out rocky road and cut each bar into pieces.
5 out of 5 reindeers!