Thursday, June 11, 2009

Favourite Photo


I've been tagged by Chantelle from fat mum slim, it goes a little something like this...

It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.

So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.

Here is my photo and my story:


This photo was taken in April 2007 at our honeymoon. We took a week off to go to Melbourne, Apollo Bay and The Great Ocean Road. I love this photo because it reminds me of one of the best weeks of my life - you can't complain when you are a newly wed, on a wonderful holiday, the sun is shining, you are at the 12 apostles and you are young, fit and healthy.

Now I tag...

apparentlyjessy
The Terrible Tews
grace's birdcage

3 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Thanks for tagging me Alicia! I think you do look really happy in this photo!
I'll get right onto mine soon! :)

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Beautiful!

I think you're right. There's nothing to complain about on your honeymoon. EVeryone wants to bend over backwards to make you happy. :P

Unknown said...

...and you're wearing an awesome shirt? Go Cog!