Thursday, June 11, 2009

Creative Thursday

Hopefully this will be a new regular on my little blog. I figure that if I keep myself accountable that I will continue to keep the creative juices flowing. So here we go...

I finally finished tiling one of my mosaic pots - it took forever! But I am happy with it. I have another one to do in the same colours, same sized pot, but a different pattern. Once they are finished I will pot them up and they will take place next to our front door. The first one is extremely heavy - so I don't have any fear of someone taking off with my handiwork :P

I'll post more updates of these as I go along - but be warned it is a very slow process for me!

6 comments:

Elissa said...

The pot looks great! Congrats on the job and keep up the creativity, I am looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Looks like it took some work.

Amanda said...

These is so pretty! I love the color combination. :)

Amanda said...

"This"! I meant "this is so pretty!"

Hahahaha.... oops. :)

Mermaid Sews said...

That is so pretty, can you make one for me!

apparentlyjessy said...

Love it! Love the colours and the pattern, I look forward to seeing the progress!