I was tagged a while ago by Lorelei from Mermaid Sweets and I thought it was about time that I finally got around to writing my 10 things...
1. I love Zombie movies and horror movies in general, well at least I used to. Since I had Zoe I have become somewhat more wussy and now I tend to scream and hide during horror movies. I am hoping that I can once again watch my gore one day.
2. I have two beautiful, wonderful cats. Harry (named after Harry Potter) is a chocolate Burmese and Logan (named after Wolverine) is a brown spotted Oriental. They are awesome!
3. During my high school years I wore knee socks to school almost every day. I was commonly known as the sock girl.
4. I am a serial studier. I completed an Honours degree in Computer Science, started and quit a PhD in Computer Science, started and quit a Diploma of Interior Decoration, started and quit a Bachelor of Teaching, and finally I have just applied for a Bachelor of Business (Accounting). Can you tell that I am indecisive?
5. I collect vinyl toys, and I want more!
6. I have moved a fair bit in my 27 years in this world. I have lived in Christmas Island (Indian Ocean), Nhulunbuy (Northern Territory) and Adelaide (South Australia), and I have lived in a total of 16 houses. Hopefully I won't be moving anytime soon!
7. I can not shop! I have panic attacks when I go out shopping for just about anything (except for groceries). I'm hoping one day I can get past this issue since all my socks have holes in them and all my underwear is looking very old.
8. My all time favourite dessert is cheesecake - unbaked lemon cheesecake. Can life get any better than that? In fact if I knew the world was coming to end - having some lemon cheesecake would be very high on my list of things to do.
9. I collect comics. I used to collect quite a few - and nearly all of them were X-Men. Now I just collect X-Factor (a X-Men series) and The Walking Dead (an awesome zombie comic).
10. I don't like coffee and I never will.
Now I shall tag...
Chantel from Creative Hands
Virginia from mum/toddler/babe
Sarah from A Little About Sarah
Amanda from is this thing on?
Cassie from How To Eat A Cupcake
Lori from The Morninglori Vine (by the way I can't seem to leave any comments on your blog)
Becky from Strumpet's Crumpets