Tuesday, March 24, 2009
101 in 1001 days - Update
For those of you who are unaware, I am attempting to complete a list of 101 things in 1001 days. This not so little project that I started 2 weeks ago is going pretty well, but there are a few areas of concern:
2. Stop chewing fingernails - that hasn't happened yet, I guess a habit you have been trying to break since you were in primary school is going to take a while.
4. Get some form of exercise at least 4 days a week - well 5 out of 8 isn't bad, some days are just so busy with home, Zoe, study and life in general.
7. Eat a healthy diet - I've been a bit naughty some days.
8. Stop swearing - again I am naughty.
9. Drink at least 2-3L of water a day - did I mention I was naughty?
44. Vacuum at least once a week - whoops! I was supposed to do that today, but after a sleep in the rest of the day kind of went down hill.
76. Do a clean up once a fortnight (garden) - my plan was to do that today, but it was raining so that didn't happen.
All in all though I would say that I am going quite well with it and I am quite enjoying checking things off the list at the end of each day, and yes I am that sad.
I'll leave you with some photos from number 5 on the list (get outside every day):