Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Plush Toy - Mission Accomplished

Today I finally finished a plush toy that I started a long, long time ago. I got the pattern out of the Softies book, which I also purchased a long, long time ago. It was quite easy to put together, rather enjoyable really.


As soon as I was finished making the plushie Zoe decided she wanted to have a play with it - so I guess it is hers now. Currently it is sitting in her cot keeping her company. She really likes looking at the face and always tries to put the ears, arms and legs into her mouth. So it is a big hit with the little one.


So far it seems that this year I am actually finishing what I start, it feels great to finally stop procrastinating. Perhaps having a bubba has helped me to get more done in the little free time that I have. Every time she goes down for a nap I race around the house like mad in a cleaning frenzy, then once the house is clean I move onto crafting and creating. I am finally making the most out of my time and it feels great!

No comments: