Here is a list of the planning I have done so far:
- Looked into registering a business name
- Looked into registering an ABN
- Looked into what tax liabilities I will have
- Considered my goals for the business
- Worked out what products I want to create
- Found suppliers online and in brick and mortar stores
- Begun a marketing plan
- Worked out a timeline, with goals and objectives for the first 6 months
In other news Zoe is going really well - she will be 14 weeks old tomorrow, so time is really flying by now. She is gooing and gaaing, smiling, almost laughing and she really badly wants to roll over but can't quite get there yet. One of the best gifts that we have been given for her so far has been her bouncinet - she absolutely loves it!!! (Thanks Dad and Liz). I also bought 18 new baby beehinds nappies for her - so that we can almost completely phase out the use of disposables, which I think are a bit ewww!
Also I got my hair cut and it is ultra short!