Another fun activity from Elsie Marley's blog...
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. started your own blog
2. slept under the stars
3. played in a band - I am not the most musically gifted.
4. visited hawaii
5. watched a meteor shower
6. given more than you can afford to charity
7. been to disneyland/world
8. climbed a mountain
9. held a praying mantis - nope they are creepy.
10. sang a solo - no way!!! I would get major stage fright!!
11. bungee jumped - hell no, way too much of a scaredy cat.
12. visited paris
13. watched a lightning storm at sea
14. taught yourself an art from scratch
15. adopted a child - I've already got my family.
16. had food poisoning
17. walked to the top of the statue of liberty
18. grown your own vegetables
19. seen the mona lisa in france
20. slept on an overnight train
21. had a pillow fight
22. hitch hiked - nope too dangerous.
23. taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. built a snow fort
25. held a lamb - I'm really not that interested in lambs.
26. gone skinny dipping
27. run a marathon - hehe sounds like torture.
28. ridden a gondola in venice
29. seen a total eclipse
30. watched a sunrise or sunset
31. hit a home run
32. been on a cruise - nope I get motion sickness.
33. seen niagara falls in person
34. visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. seen an amish community
36. taught yourself a new language
37. had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. seen the leaning tower of pisa in person
39. gone rock climbing - I'll let someone else do that for me.
40. seen michelangelo's david in person
41. sung karaoke
42. seen old faithful geyser erupt
43. bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant - probably not something I would do.
44. visited africa
45. walked on a beach by moonlight
46. been transported in an ambulance - I would rather not.
47. had your portrait painted
48. gone deep sea fishing
49. seen the sistene chapel in person
50. been to the top of the eiffel tower in paris
51. gone scuba diving or snorkelling - nope fish scare me, I am such a wussy.
52. kissed in the rain
53. played in the mud
54. gone to a drive-in theatre
55. been in a movie
56. visited the great wall of china
57. started a business
58. taken a martial arts class
59. visited russia
60. served at a soup kitchen
61. sold girl scout cookies - hmmm no.
62. gone whale watching
63. gotten flowers for no reason
64. donated blood
65. gone sky diving - again way too wussy.
66. visited a nazi concentration camp - ummm no.
67. bounced a cheque - why would anyone want to do that?
68. flown in a helicopter - not overly fussed on this one.
69. saved a favorite childhood toy
70. visited the lincoln memorial
71. eaten caviar
72. pieced a quilt
73. stood in times square
74. toured the everglades
75. been fired from a job - and I would rather not be.
76. seen the changing of the guard in london - don't think that would interest me.
77. broken a bone
78. been on a speeding motorcycle - again the wussy in me.
79. seen the grand canyon in person
80. published a book
81. visited the vatican - not fussed on this one.
82. bought a brand new car - nothing wrong with second hand cars.
83. walked in jerusalem - not fussed.
84. had your picture in the newspaper
85. read the entire bible - couldn't be bothered.
86. visited the white house - not fussed.
87. killed and prepared an animal for eating - I think I would rather not.
88. had chickenpox
89. saved someone’s life - I would if I could, but I would prefer not to be in that situation.
90. sat on a jury - I would prefer not to.
91. met someone famous
92. joined a book club
93. lost a loved one - do my cats count?
94. had a baby
95. seen the alamo in person - not interested.
96. swum in the great salt lake - nah.
97. been involved in a law suit - I would prefer not to.
98. owned a cell phone
99. been stung by a bee
34 things I have done
32 things I haven't done and don't want to do
33 things I still want to do
Pretty even really :)