I have been tagged by Alissa over at grace's birdcage wedding - my first ever tagging :D. Thanks Alissa!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Dinner tonight - I am mighty hungry!!
2. Tax return time, hopefully I will finally have enough money to get a new oven.
3. Zoe's first birthday - I can't wait to make her cake and cupcakes :P
4. Mat finishing his charity events so that he has less to stress about.
5. Losing the last bit of baby fat so that I can look buff again!
6. Making my first batch of marshmallow fondant - I will do it soon!!
7. Potentially opening up my own little cupcake shop.
8. Getting a full nights sleep!
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Bought a new pair of bathers.
2. Ate a doughnut.
3. Sang incy-wincy spider numerous times.
4. Dropped our dinner on the floor - splat!
5. Spent 4 hours shopping - very tiring.
6. Visited my mum.
7. Picked up Mat from work.
8. Had an extremely overpriced lunch.
8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Be a positive thinker.
2. Stop procrastinating.
3. Bake every day :)
4. Stop chewing my nails - what a disgusting habit!
5. Remember all of my dreams.
6. Actually enjoy clothes shopping.
8. Paint my toe nails neatly - I always make a mess of it.
8 Shows I Watch
1. Americas Next Top Model
4. Flight of the Concords
7. Spicks and Specks
8. Grand Designs
and now tag 8 people...
Sarah from A Little About Sarah
Jessy from Apparently Jessy
Chantel from Creative Hands
Danielle from Grammatically Delicious
Amy from Love, Bubs and life on our little farm
Lorelei from Mermaid Sweets
Amanda from is this thing on?
Jocelan from CutesyPoo