Well that was long lived wasn't it? Just when I was getting back into the blogging I go and take a two month break! Well, I am determined to have a proper go at it now, because I feel like if I don't then I am going to forget all the awesomeness that is going on in my life. I want to have a record of where I am going and where I have come from. So back to the blogging!
The reason I have been away is because of my obsession with quilting! I have been super busy every night piecing, piecing, piecing! The quilt above is the quilt that I have been making in my lessons with Lyn at Riverlea Quilts. The lessons have been fantastic - so much knowledge, so many tips, so many cups of tea and a lot of chitty chats. I love it! I feel like I have finally found my creative home in quilts and textiles and all things fabric - I absolutely love it and have a whole heap of projects in mind.
Anyway, anyway - I thought I would set up some monthly goals for myself so that I don't end up all over the place!
- Create a special day for Zoe's and Grace's birthday.
- Throw an awesome birthday party at the park for the little ladies.
- Sledgehammer the bird bath and start binning it!
- Garden weeded and tidied up.
- Gutters cleaned.
- Decluttering in my bedroom, the lounge room and the dining room.
- 40 more hexies pieced for the mega quilt.
- Janice's baby quilt top completed.
- 9 patch quilt finished (not sure if this is realistic).
I will blog again this week - I am going to try to make the habit stick for my own good!