Now that I know I have a little girl on the way I think I am going to start organising the nursery. Even though things are up in the air with Mat and I, I hate feeling unorganised and so I will get things ready to ease my stress levels.
As you can see the room is currently a huge dirty mess. I have got a large task ahead of me indeed. So these are my before photos and hopefully over the coming weeks I will be posting the progress shots and the final room.
Unfortunately because I am renting I won't be able to paint the walls so I am stuck with the purple walls. Lucky I am having a girl I guess!
Okay so this is my list of things to do...
- Scrub the walls
- Clean the window and window sill
- Clean the inside of the built-in wardrobe
- Clean the mirrored doors of the wardrobe
- Clean over all of baby girl's furniture - bassinet, change table, pram, bouncinet, large play equipment and baby bath
- Wash the baby clothes
- Change mat covers
- Mobile for change table
- Little table/set of drawers
- Storage organisers for the wardrobe for baby girl's clothes/linen/etc
I am not sure what kind of art work I want to hang on the walls yet. But I might just have to get crafty and make some wall art.
Any other ideas on how to make this little nursery more nice and cosy?