Monday, January 24, 2011

Move it to Lose it - Week 5

Move it to lose it - 12 Week Challenge

Starting weight: 75.2kg 
Previous weight: 74.2kg 
Current weight: 74kg

Seriously this is getting funny. Another small loss of just 200 grams. Oh well at least it is still going down, which is actually quite surprising since I have felt a little off this week - really light headed and dizzy so I have been avoiding the Wii Fit. Also little Miss Grace has been difficult to get to down to sleep at night so I really don't feel like exercising at 9:30pm and the stress of it all has made me eat ice-cream a few times. Naughty Alicia! Oh well this is a new week and hopefully I can finally keep on track this week.

So the goals for next week...
  • Eat reasonable portion sizes at every meal
  • Eat healthy meals - except for one dessert in the week
  • Drink at least 2L of water every day
  • Use the Wii Fit 3 times
  • Go for at least 2 walks with the girls
  • Keep a food journal so that I can see where I am going wrong
I want to lose at least 500 grams this week - lets see how I go!

8 comments:

Gabbi said...

I'm so with you on this Alicia! Been trying to lose weight since the new year, I think the working out is going ok, but the eating isn't so much under control. Tonight I had 4 slices of pizza!!! But yeah, will maybe try the food journal also.

Kat said...

I have had a stressed out week too. A job I applied for and was really hoping to get (and it looked promising)fell through so I was feeling a bit down....and I had Hungry Jacks!

Anonymous said...

I think any loss is a good loss. You're going in the right direction, and slow and steady always wins the race.

You can do it!

O. said...

good luck to you, losing weight is such a pain

Connie said...

At least it's a step in the right direction:)
Keeping my fingers crossed for 500 grams next week!

offline said...

Great Blog following you =DD

http://neon-tree.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

200g loss is better than a 200g gain!!! A food diary certainly helps, I'm doing it this week too xo nicky snobnicky.blogspot.com

Talia said...

200g is good! When I was at Weight Watchers they would make us actually hold something that weighed 200grams, and when you do that, you realise that it's quite an accomplishment!!

Well done!